A2A (Account 2 Account) is an external online money transfer. This service allows you to send money online between Pinnacle and any other financial institution that you have an account with.
Setting Up A2A +
Setting up an A2A is simple and easy. We will need the routing number and account number of the other institution that you belong to. After that, we will need a quick signature to authorize the set-up and then you are ready to go! Email us to sign using edocuments or mail in a printed form with your signature.
A2A Online Banking Instructions+
Once a Pinnacle representative has set up your account information from the other institution, you will see the option to transfer in your online banking. Follow these quick and easy steps:
- Log into online banking
- Go to the “Pay & Transfer” tab and click the “Transfer Money” button.
- Select “Right Away” or pick a different option to set up automatic transfers. (**notice all A2A transfers can take up to 5 business days to process)
- Select where you are getting the funds from and where you want to send the funds.
- Type in the amount you want to transfer and hit the “Continue With Transfer” button.
- Verify everything is correct and select the “Authorize Transfer” button.
- Check back in a couple of days to see your transfer completed!
Call 404-888-1648 ext 7 for more details.