Share Savings Accounts
Every member of Pinnacle Credit Union is also a part-owner. Ready to get started? Your first step is to open a Share Savings Account that represents your share in the ownership of our credit union.
With your initial $25.00 deposit, you open yourself up to a world of savings options. And saving is easy with the convenience of payroll deduction. Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly on the average daily balance. A minimum balance of $100 is required to earn dividends.
Other features of Share Savings include:
- A competitive dividend rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your account
- Withdrawals - stop by a credit union branch or go to an ATM terminal
- Request a check via CU*Talk or Online Banking
- Make up to three savings withdrawals per quarter free of charge (After three withdrawals in one quarter a $5 charge per excessive withdrawal is applied)
- Online access to your account
- Quarterly statements delivered by postal or electronic mail
- Payroll Deduction - Deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck
And remember, Once a Member, Always a Member...even if you move, change jobs or relocate.