As a compliment to your membership Pinnacle offers free checking accounts (also known as Share Draft Accounts). Checking accounts offer a ton of free services and worldwide accessibility. There is no minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance and no monthly service fees when you’re enrolled in eStatements.
Checking Account Features +
If you aren’t convinced yet about all the free services that our checking accounts offer, take a look at only a few of the amazing features a checking account offers below:
- Direct Deposit: Set up your payroll to deposit straight into your checking account and use your funds as needed. Our routing number is 261071182.
- Debit Cards: Get a MasterCard debit card and take control of your spending. See all of the benefits below.
- Remote Capture Deposit: Deposit your checks from home using the mobile app. No need to get off of the couch.
- Online Banking: We are open anytime you are connected to the internet. Make withdrawals and transfers whenever you need.
- Check Writing: Write as many checks as you need. There’s no limit. Need to re-order? Stop into a branch or order online.
- CU*Talk: Call 844-859-7874 to check your balances, make payments and transfer funds 24/7 at no additional cost.
- No Excessive Withdrawal Fees: Unlike a savings account, you can make as many withdrawals as your heart desires.
- Overdraft Protection: Let Pinnacle help cover a charge when you need it the most. See more details below.
Debit Cards +
Make purchases fast, easy and convenient
- Worldwide acceptance at over 40 million places
- Purchases come straight from your checking account
- Cash access at free ATMs worldwide
- Chip technology for a safer purchase
- 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Access to the MyMobileMoney App that gives you control over your debit card. Turn it off/on, set alerts, and set up your own automatic denials
Activate Card/Change Pin Debit Card Fraud Protection Debit Card Dispute Center Lost/Stolen Card MyMobileMoney App 800-448-8268 866-842-5208 866-987-1457 866-842-5208 or 404-888-1648 Download from Apple Store
Download from Google Play
Overdraft Protection +
"Overdraft" means there is not enough available balance in your account to pay for a transaction. Should an overdraft occur, we will first attempt to pay the item by transferring funds to your Checking Account from any approved Personal Line of Credit or other deposit account (such as a Savings Account) as described in our Membership and Account Agreement and any overdraft preferences you have established with us using the overdraft protection form or similar communication. If funds are not available in any of the above accounts, we may pay for an overdraft using the overdraft protection service if you are enrolled in such service, and you will be charged an overdraft protection fee as described in our fee schedule, which is updated periodically. To sign up for overdraft protection please call us at 404-888-1648 or fill out the Overdraft Protection form and return to us.
Money Market +
Make your money work harder for you. Money markets are a great way to earn dividends on your savings and the account doesn’t lock you into a fixed rate or long-term commitment. You’ll also have the convenience of writing checks or access those funds with an ATM card. The only requirement is to keep $1,000 in the money market to keep earning your dividends. With the money market, you’ll get better rates and exceptional service.