Students can borrow up tot he full cost of their education, less other aid received. Students may apply on their own or if needed with a qualified cosigner. Interest paid on qualified student loans may be tax deductible. Complete the easy online application for a fast credit decision. Click here to apply.
Sallie Mae® Smart Option Student Loan®
The Smart Option Student Loan® is an ideal solution for families that have a gap when it comes to funding their student’s education. The Smart Option Student Loan helps students save money, pay off their student loan faster, and build credit.
Borrow what you need—up to 100% of your education costs.
- Market-leading interest rates
- No origination fees for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
- Save hundreds—even thousands—of dollars over traditional 15-year payment-deferred private student loans
- Flexible repayment options—choose affordable fixed payments of $25 a month or make full interest payments to save even more
- Smart Reward—earn 2% of your scheduled monthly payment as a reward in your Upromise account when you make payments on time while in school
- Earn a 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction while enrolled to make monthly payments by automatic debit
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify for and/or receive a lower interest rate
- You can apply to release your cosigner after graduating and making just 12 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments